Data Protection Summary
- If a corporate credit card is used, the billing information may be shared with employer.
- With third parties:
- We may use the services of third-party service providers to provide certain products and services like credit card billing, reservations services, call centre services, mass mailings, for which it is necessary to provide personal information. These parties are contractually prohibited from using the personal information for any purpose other than those specified by the Property. We may provide information that is non-personal, to certain service providers for their use on an aggregated basis for the purpose of performing their contractual obligations to us. The property expressly prohibits the sale or transfer of any information to any party outside of Property by such service providers.
- The property with or without prior notice to its guests, may have to share some guest information in order to comply with applicable laws or respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities or to comply with valid legal process, to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of the business, its guests, employees or the public or to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain or to respond to an emergency. Non-personal or anonymous information collected
From time to time, we may allow third party advertisers to advertise on our websites. These third-party advertisers may use technologies like cookies, pixel tags to track which ads the browser used by guests has seen and which site pages they may have visited. The Property has no control over the use of this technology or the resulting information and is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties. Information disclosure We may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes;
- to enforce our terms and conditions; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Personal Data SecurityWe collect/store your personal data through our website, however we also collect and use your personal information when you visit or stay at our Property or request for any of our services. This is for our internal use only and we do not share your personal details with anyone. For any queries related to privacy/data security, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us : +238 231 88 80
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed in the room. The Property reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- This reservation is not transferable.
- In the event of no-show, a fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation or as per any revised conditions of booking as per the offer.
- The Property reserves the right to send guests away from the Property due to their conduct and behaviour or for any other safety, security, medical reasons. This applies in particular, if Guests do not observe instructions given by Property employees, express themselves in a discriminating manner, harass or endanger other guests.
- Guests will not be permitted to compromise the health, safety and security aspects of the Property at any point of time.
- Guests are bound to produce an original proof of identity at the time arrival in the Property
- Special terms of offer will be applicable for the respective bookings and in case of conflict, the terms of such special offers will prevail.
- In case of conflict in the actual bill provided to you after the receipt of services, the terms of the bill will prevail.
- Neatness and hygiene should be adequately maintained by the Guest. The Guest should always adhere to the safety, security and hygiene advise duly provided by the Property and should avoid breaching the same. The Guest will be solely responsible for any such violation if identified.
- All the assets and valuables of the Property should be duly maintained adequately and should not be damaged or destroyed. The Property has the discretion to levy any charges in future if it is proven beyond doubt that such damage/destruction to the asset of the Property (both movable and immovable) have been done or caused by the Guest.
- If you have any allergies, sensitivities or intolerance to, but not limited to: a particular fabric, material, cleaning product or food, it is the guests responsibility to advise Property management prior to arrival.
- Your valuables can be stored in a safety deposit box in your room or the Property can store your valuables upon request. The Property is entitled to collect a charge for storage of these items.
- In case the items you wish to store are exceptionally valuable you must notify the Property before storing. The Property may refuse to store this kind of valuables.
- Management and staff work hard to provide a safe and secure environment. We do everything possible to ensure a secure environment is maintained and we ask that our guests do also. The Property takes no responsibility for any personal possessions that are lost, stolen or misplaced whilst on the premises due to the acts and omissions of the guests themselves.
- Lost property found on the premises is logged and kept in a secure location. Thereafter items are either disposed of or donated to charity. The Property accepts no responsibility for contacting individuals in relation to lost property. Perishable items retrieved from rooms after check out are only held until close of business that day.
- Claimed items can be collected from the Property with valid identification or alternatively the Property can arrange postage on behalf of the guest at their expense.
- The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.
- We do our best to ensure reservation arrangements are satisfactory, however, the Property does not accept any liability for any loss financial or otherwise, travel delay, injury, damage, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any events which are beyond our control. These include, but not limited to, flight delays or cancellations, civil disturbance, defects in vehicles, strikes, theft, acts of terrorism, natural disaster, war, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, changes to Government regulations, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment, maintenance requirements or industrial action.
- Transportation to the airport is provided as an ancillary service and the Property is not accountable to whatsoever happens to the guests during such transits.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Property, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Properties Standard Terms and Conditions in respect of their reservation / stay at the Property.
- You further agree that the General Terms and Conditions as provided on the website shall constitute the binding agreement between yourself and Property in relation to any and all commercial arrangements including reservation, stay, payment, usage of facilities, etc. of whatsoever nature.
- The Property may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Property is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- Guest voluntarily agrees and permits the Property representatives to profile the guest from the public domain to ascertain the details of the guest and render adequate hospitality services to them during their stay in the Property.
- The Property shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Property harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation and your stay in the Property.
- The Property shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Property.
- The Property does not accept any liability for any failure by the Property to comply with these conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If the Property waives any rights available to it under these conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.